Data protection is important to us
In principle, all contents of this website are protected by copyright. Nevertheless, information on this website may be adopted by other organizations under certain conditions (see points and sections below).
- Texts and pictures about other organizations are published on the website www.swissbridge.ch only with the explicit consent of the respective organizations.
- We create the contents of this website with care. The contents are checked and updated regularly. Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee that the information is up-to-date, correct and complete. Furthermore, the website contains numerous links from websites of other organizations. No liability can be accepted for the content of these websites. The responsibility lies with the respective operators.
- Since many of the images for our website have been provided to us by other organizations or individuals, they may not be reused by third parties without the permission of the respective organization or individual.
Takeover of contents of our website for your communication
- If you would like to integrate pictures and texts of the people portrayed by us into your communication, we ask you to contact us in advance so that we can coordinate our work and consult with the people portrayed.
Cookies, statistics and Google Maps
- The cookies enable us to compile statistics on the use of our website. The evaluations serve us exclusively for statistical purposes and analyses concerning the SWISS BRIDGE. This enables us to continuously optimize our offer and to better tailor our services on the website www.swissbridge.ch to the needs of the users. We use Google Analytics for our evaluations. This is an analysis service provided by Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. The IP address, which is transmitted by your browser for web statistics, is not combined with other data from Google. You can set your device so that Google Analytics cannot take over your data.
- Furthermore, Google Maps is integrated into this website. Provider of this service is the company mentioned above. Your IP address is also stored when you use the functions of Google Maps. How and where the data is stored by Google can be found in the data protection information of Google https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de&gl=de. In Google's data protection center, you can adjust and change your personal data protection settings at any time.
Handling of personal data and information from organizations
- You can contact us by phone, email or by using the contact form. We will treat the data we receive from you confidentially. It will not be passed on to third parties, unless we have expressly agreed this with each other.
- Credit Suisse | 8070 Zurich
CH52 0483 5095 7385 1100 0